Application and Course Content
Application process & entry requirements:
Full details are available on the Huddersfield university website for each programme. A synopsis is included below.
- A minimum of a UK 2:2 honours degree or recognised equivalent qualification depending on your chosen specialism, is required. All successful applicants must have met this requirement by 31 August 2019.
- GCSE grade 4 (or Grade C) or above in English Language and Mathematics or recognised equivalent qualifications.
- If potential applicants fall outside of these requirements they should speak to the alliance or university for further guidance.
At the GLA, we are happy to guide and advise you through any entry requirements queries that you may have.
Please contact Jane Lees on: 01484 868762, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current Secondary ITT programme (with QTS) runs in partnership with the University of Huddersfield.
Teacher training sessions, workshops & "on the job" classroom experience take place in our partner schools in West Yorkshire, where successful applicants are trained, supported and guided by experienced & committed teachers, school leaders & mentors. Trainees will also receive specialist guidance and support from University of Huddersfield.
- Training takes place throughout the programme (September - June)
- Placement 1 - September to December
- Placement 2 - January to June
Please contact the GLA for our secondary programme details.