Train to teach with the Green Light Alliance
We have a track record of developing outstanding future teachers, all of whom have secured posts in schools, many within our own alliance.
Train to be a teacher in one of our schools in West Yorkshire. All training is delivered on site in our local schools by senior leaders, teachers, and professionals visiting us from the University of Cumbria. Trainees do not need to travel regularly to Cumbria, all training is completed in-house in our family of schools.
- Primary & Secondary teacher training (Nursery – Sixth form, including EYFS) at Masters Level.
- A PGCE qualification with QTS making your accreditation transferable.
- Innovative teacher training programme
- Inner city to rural placements
- Real life school experience with other teaching professionals
- Training delivered by outstanding teachers, SLEs and senior leaders
- Experience of education within other settings
- Experienced subject knowledge experts & mentors providing support throughout the programme
- Visits to other Alliance schools including schools from a different phase to the one in which you aim to teach
- In association with companies such as Chimp Management who have transferred many of the concepts developed to support Olympic athletes achieve their personal best
If you want to…
- Inspire students in the subject you love (Secondary), or across a range of subjects (Primary)
- Make a difference to the lives of young people & motivate the next generation
Get in touch with the Green Light Alliance (GLA) via our contact page