Train to teach with the Green Light Alliance
We have a track record of developing outstanding future teachers, all of whom have secured posts in schools, many within our own alliance.
Train to be a teacher in one of our schools in West Yorkshire.
- Primary & Secondary teacher training (Nursery – Sixth form, including EYFS) at Masters Level.
- A PGCE qualification with QTS making your accreditation transferable.
- Innovative teacher training programme
- Inner city to rural placements
- Real life school experience with other teaching professionals
- Training delivered by outstanding teachers, SLEs and senior leaders
- Experience of education within other settings
- Experienced subject knowledge experts & mentors providing support throughout the programme
- Visits to other Alliance schools including schools from a different phase to the one in which you aim to teach
- In association with companies such as Chimp Management who have transferred many of the concepts developed to support Olympic athletes achieve their personal best
If you want to…
- Inspire students in the subject you love (Secondary), or across a range of subjects (Primary)
- Make a difference to the lives of young people & motivate the next generation
Get in touch with the Green Light Alliance (GLA) via our contact page