Why train with Calderdale & Kirklees Teaching School Hub?
All of our schools have a track record of excellent provision for young people and a strong commitment to developing outstanding future teaching professionals.
We have a successful track record of developing outstanding secondary and primary teachers and have excellent rates of graduate employability within our schools and beyond.
We offer a career development programme that could take teachers on a journey from trainee to senior leadership roles, as detailed below:-
- A wide range of schools within the alliance offering outstanding training and placements within varying contexts;
- New innovative programmes;
- Masters level PGCE and QTS;
- Experienced subject knowledge experts both within the Alliance schools and partner universities;
- Mentors, coaches and tutors providing support throughout the programme with continuity across placements;
- Two block placements in contrasting schools;
- Placements and visits to other schools including schools from a different phase to the one in which you aim to teach.